In this modern world, technology almost has taken over us. We are actually depended on it. Without technology, we will be completely shut down!
* In the old day, it would take a month or a few months to have your letter delivered to somewhere far away! But now a day, 2 seconds, you hit the button “send” then you have your mail delivered which is called “email”.
* In the old day, you wished to hear your lover’s voice whenever you weren’t with him but you couldn’t because it was impossible. But now a day, you can pick up the phone and call straight to say whatever you want to say.
Imagine if you don’t have your phone with you for a day, can you handle that? Or it would drive you nut when you don’t know or wonder who would be calling you? It’s kinda annoying isn’t it. Does it drive you crazy when your internet suddenly just shuts down and you can’t connect for a few days? Oh yeah, for sure! I have been there. I would kick my wall and my door, or sometime I hit my head because I couldn’t get online.
Technology is like modern miracle. It makes thing happen so easily and just the way you want it. I mean not like you can grab a can of coke out of the picture on the internet but like you can actually make money through internet. Or you can heat the food up just by using microwave! Or you can cook rice with the cooker! ( I know I’m talking random, but it’s a part of technology!) Remember the old time, I had to cook rice with charcoal and it took me like 15 minutes to set the fire burning. Now you just need to plug in :/.
Now Iphone even have Siri for you to talk to in case whenever you’re bored LMAO. You don’t need a human to wake you up every morning anymore, Siri will do the work ahah. You don’t have to worry about getting lost, google map will help you with that! And funny was, I tried to google map to get direction from my place (Vietnam) to my bf’s place (Dubai) google map actually showed you how to get there with every detail of turning left right straight. I calculated the time from Vietnam driving non-stop without getting lost and troubles you would get to United Arab Emirate in about 7 days. Isn’t that amazing?!? It is!
The transportations: back then ox(Vietnam), horse, donkey, cart were our main transportation for every day use. Now all that were replaced by car, motobike, and the cheapest and traditionalest is bicycle. That means the Ox, horse, donkey, and carts lost their jobs to the technology. Poor things. But I think it’s best for them because they won’t get abused by human anymore.
I know that our human race is a very smart race. We always try to improve ourselves, improve the world. People always try to make the world better and better. That’s good. However, they don’t realize that the better they make the world, the more they abuse the nature. And one day, those improvements will turn around and bite them in the asses. There are so many proofs that I can prove my point.
-> What if one day we successfully create a complete Robot that have the intelligence like us. Robot can work for us. Robot can clean the dishes. Robot can cook…bla bla. We human totally depends on them. Guess what happen? Later on you will see the “I, Robot” movie in real life. That sounds adventurous!
-> Internet is replacing human job.
– We normally have receptionist at office right? But now people would prefer you book your appointment online so it saves you time. Sure it is. The poor receptionist will lose her job eventually.
– Shopping online is the biggest hit here. Everything is so accessible now. You don’t have to go to store and pick up stuff and drive home on the cold weather. You just sit on your butt and pick item with your eyes then you click, click, click then a few day later you have the stuff you ordered.
– Even restaurant reservation now would love it if you book online. Don’t need the hostess anymore buddy! Don’t need phone either. I’m sure later phone will loses its job as well. LoL.
– Books later will be disappeared just like in the novel “Fahrenheit 451” by Ray Bradbury because we already have ibook and ipad :)).
Oh well, I can’t wait to see the future. I am not an old fashion person, but sometimes I prefer something traditional that can remind me where I come from and how I get there. Also, I love to learn how everything was made from fresh!!! Because I know one day I’m gonna need it! Best prepare! LoL <—- even this is technology cuz you can’t hear me laughing =))